Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Marini 8mm Family Home movies

In the 1980's Clara transferred Dan's 8mm to VHS. Unfortunately the original film was lost but we have the tapes. I have archived the footage. This is much more than the Marini's of Loring Street, but of Dan's parents, his siblings & their families, Quincy neighbors & friends, including 8mm filmed at 37 Hopper St. Pleasantville NY of the Cedrone, Tocci, & Camilli families.
There are now LONG versions. Youtube provided me with near unlimited access to uploads AFTER I ended this project (Go figure). I added those recently. The videos are not in chronological order. When the movies were transferred they were not placed in date order but spliced together at random.
Original 12 Part Series:


Tocci Marini:
A combination of my parent's & my brother Doug's restored 8mm with Dan Marini's Pleasantville visits.
Dan's films are long gone with only a fading VHS copy available. The VHS (vob) files were pulled/converted/enhanced to the best possible quality. Dan's near 16 minutes of Pleasantville footage intertwines with ours in 
chronological order.
TocciMarini8mm 1








All of Linda & Ed's Home Movie's are featured here:

No comments: